73 Questions was popularized on Vogue’s YouTube channel. Typically, celebrities are asked 73 questions in a rapid-fire style. Now, bloggers have started their own version in a way which is something fun to take part in to get to know them.
I want to thank Sandy from Sunday Mornings With Sandy once again for nominating me for the rapid fire questions!
1.What’s your usual Starbuck’s order?
Depends on the day, either Trenta Black Iced Tea sweetened or a Venti White Chocolate Mocha Hot
2. What does your workstation look like?
I don’t have a work station. Honestly I either work from my phone when I have an idea or I work from my sofa with a fold out kids table if I need to expand in space.
3. Favourite food?
My favorite food Fettuccine Alfredo by far
4. Favourite author?
That’s so hard I like many different kinds of books I like but I do like Brent Hanson author of Blessed are the Misfits or Patrica Briggs author of the Mercy Thompson Series.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
It’s a no from me personally, if that is what you want to do go right a head
6. What is your favourite video game?
I love Call of Duty with my husband and God of War! Kingdom Hearts is another one I like
7. Guilty Pleasure Food?
Symphony chocolate bar with almonds in it
8. Favourite movie?
Phantom of the Opera
9. Favourite book?
Blessed Are The Misfits
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Don’t go to sleep angry at anyone including your husband or kids, you don’t know if you will be waking up in the morning.
13. What project are you working on right now?
Two blog posts, cleaning my house, and things to take with us on a trip we will be doing.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
I got B’s C’s and D’s. I never applied myself like I should have
16. Dream job?
I always wanted to be either a photographer, anthropologist, or a writer
17. Play any sports?
Chasing the kids around doesn’t count right, I use to play soccer for a short time.
18. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
honestly anything encouraging, Christian, faith based, or motivational. I like D.I.Y’s too!
21. What do you like to collect?
PENS and MUGS I have a unusually amount of pens and mugs. I love how goofy mugs can be and I just love pens
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Anxious, creative, and well mom
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
I don’t know, Mama A.V
24. Who is the last person you DMed?
My friend Em
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
To get a full nights rest, writing a book or something of that sort
26. Sorting house?
SLYTHERIN all the way baby, I love Harry Potter and so doesn’t my oldest son. He is in Ravenclaw, my husband is a Hufflepuff
27. How many tattoos do you have?
1 in counting
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Having a family to call my own. Three children who are the world to me, a husband who supports me in my faith and blogging.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Watching the kids play with an awesome hover board they won from a raffle at church
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
I was told by my 3 year old daughter that I am beautiful even when I have messy bed hair
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favourite season?
Winter, being in the Mojave desert we don’t get much of seasons. It is either hot, hotter and cold. I love the winter here because it’s chilly
33. Favourite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
Mercy Thompson because she is an outsider who is one of a kind, intelligent and always find herself in odd predicaments. Her pack loves her anyway and she has found a place and people to call a home and family
35. Do you like surprises?
Yes and No I don’t like the feeling from waiting because I don’t know if it is a prank
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
When I was pregnant with my third child. I didn’t know I was creating a bun in the oven till I was 23 weeks pregnant
37. Which surprise made you cry.
I cried when my husband proposed. When I found out I was going to be a mom all three times
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given someone else?
Telling my husband I was pregnant with our daughter (my second child his technical first) he thought I was kidding when I told him I was prego
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
Yes but my husband cooks better so I let him cook more often than me
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Carrot Cake or Maple Glazed doughnuts
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I don’t like a lot of cakes
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Pickles or Tomatoes
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Maple Glazed doughnuts
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
Girl your awesome
48. Best animated film?
That is hard, I like Aladdin, Lion King, or Brave
49. What has a guy said or done to impress you?
My husband when we first met said he rode a bike, me thinking a motorcycle I got all jazzed out but it turned out to be little 50cc scooter that goes 35 mph
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Dinner and talk
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Talk about exes a lot
52. What’s the best pick up line?
Cheesy ones are the best
53. Best comic book character?
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
Chap stick, deck of cards, and travel bible
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favorite sushi roll?
Crunchy California Roll
59. What lipstick do you use?
I don’t ware lipstick often
60. What foundation do you use?
Revlon something, I don’t know off the top of my head either than or ELF
61. Blow dry or air dry?
I air dry.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I don’t follow fashion icons
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
I’ll be cleaning and cleaning some more
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Bruce Almighty, honestly anything that is funny I will laugh at
66. Movie that made you cry?
Fault in our Stars by far makes me cry the most but I will cry and almost any sappy romance movie. The Notebook included
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
You’re Not Done Yet
69. What’s your favourite animal?
I love giraffes and wolves
70. Favourite illustrator?
I like art in general
71. Person you’d like to have coffee with?
I would like to have coffee with my grandfather, he has awesome stories to tell
72. What country would you like to visit?
Scotland or Jerusalem
73. Best way to decompress?
30 minutes of silence then blast my favorite sappy songs to sing along with!