There are many different type of awards that are given to bloggers for many different things. I am blessed to go be given The Sunshine Blogger Award for the very first time. For some of you this may not be a new thing but for me it’s exciting. This is an award nominated by fellow bloggers to other bloggers for recognizing them on their inspiration, creatively, and encouraging blogs.
I want to say a big thank you to Sandy from Sunday Morning with Sandy for giving me the Sunshine Award it means a lot. She is honestly the best person, super kind and generous! She is a blogger of many topics from faith to motherhood, she is a fantastic writer and a mother of 5 who is happily married for 20 plus years. she brings inspiration and encouragement. Please I would suggest checking out her blog, she has many wise things to share.
Like I said before this award is given to those who show positivity, creativity, and inspiration; am I am lucky to be apart of that category. Once a blogger is nominated they are required to write a post about the following;
- Thank the blogger who nominated them with a link back to their blog
- Answer 11 questions ask by the blogger who nominated them
- Nominate 11 different bloggers and ask them 11 different questions
- Notify the 11 nominees that you picked and display your Sunshine award on your blog
Questions From Sandy
- Whats my favorite color and why? Well I like Purple and light shades of green, I don’t really know why put I do. I think it is a good color combination as well.
- What is my middle name? Victoria, sounds regal right?
- The name of your favorite comedy show or movie? Oh heavens that’s hard, I like so many comedies like Fluffy or some of the comedians from Dry Bar comedy. Dry Bar is a clean comedy show from Provo, Utah.
- What is my favorite charity and why? As much as I love the idea of donating I don’t think I have a favorite. Maybe one of the breast cancer awareness one or for MS. I don’t really trust a lot of charities sadly.
- Dog’s or Cat’s? I love Dogs because they are goofy and fun to play with but I like cats just as much because they are less hassle and have attitudes.
- Who inspires you? My mother, my aunt, and my grandmother! They have been through so much and still have the courage and the light to smile and press on. My mothers battle with breast cancer was a long one but she soldered on and was amazing through all of it, even when her hopes were down a time or two. My grandmother is like the glue to our family, without her I have no idea what we would do. She is the smart one out of all of us, she is the planner, the organizer, the strong one! My aunt is the creative one she reminds me to be creative always.
- Tomboy or girlie girl? I am a Tom boy with girlie moments. I like to dress up and look pretty but I have no problem going muddling and getting dirty!
- What is my favorite song? That is impossible to ask, I don’t have a favorite because music is so much more to me than a song. Each song I love holds a purpose for each part of my life. I do like Without Me by Halsey and God Only Knows by for Kings and Country.
- Ice Cream, Cake, or Cookies? Sandy why must you make me choose! I like cookies more than ice cream, and ice cream more than cake. Although I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
- What is your favorite of the above? not sure how to answer this?
- If you could go back to college and get a degree what would it be? um, I would have to say photographer or something useful.
Mz_Ola- Growing in Grace
Janine- The Relentless Pursuit
Alisa- Flourishing Today
Katie- Pages N Puddles
Katie- Not a Perfect Mama
Brianna, Cheyenne, and Tracy- Rosevine Cottage Girls
Sarah- Schauered in Love & Laundry
Ginger- No Mama’s Perfect
Amy- Coffee & Grace
Jennifer- With Giggles & Grace
My Questions For My Nominees
- If you could visit anyone past, present, or future who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite pass time?
- Do you like to get your nails done?
- What planet is your favorite to know more about?
- What board game would you prefer playing?
- If you were stuck in a book for the rest of your life what book would you want to be in?
- What is your favorite scripture, if you don’t have one then what is your favorite quote?
- Why do you blog?
- One fun fact about yourself that you would like to share?
- If you had one chance to talk with a celebrity who would it be and why?
- When was the last time you did something for yourself?
Well there you go nominees, I am looking forward to what your answers are! I am blessed to be sharing this award with you as well.